Saturday 2 November 2013

If I had to pick a player from Every Premier League club

Arsenal: I would have Ozil. His passing, shooting and vision is just amazing, and he will help Arsenal for a title challenge.
Aston Villa: There are not many players I would have from Aston Villa, so I would go for the power house striker, Benteke, for his strength and his shooting ability.
Cardiff: From Cardiff I would have, Peter Wittingham, his passing and coolness for a penalty is just amazing.
Chelsea: There are many players I would have from Chelsea, but I would go for Mata, I am amazed that he doesn't play often and his display in the Capital one cup against Arsenal was amazing.
Crystal Palace: Barry Bannan, the choice was limited but he has a good shot and passing ability, if he finds form he could raise Crystal Palace up.
Everton: Everton have many good players but I would have Baines, his free kicks his crossing is just out of this world!
Fulham: I would have Scott Parker, his toughness and his passing and his determination to win is just amazing.
Hull: There are a few players I admire from Hull, For me I would have Tom Huddlestone, he has just been amazing for Hull, and close behind is their top goalscorer, Brady.
Liverpool: I like strikers who can change a game in a second, and Luis Suarez can do that, either from a set piece or by open play.
Manchester City: I would have Yaya Toure, his power and pace is just amazing and he is just a top bloke in real life as well.
Manchester Untied:  I would have, Wayne Rooney. He is a great footballer all round and he can play midfield as well.
Newcastle: I would have Yohan Cabaye. He is just a great player, from his passing and long range efforts.
Norwich: I would have Nathan Redmond, he is a great English winger who has more step overs than Neymar.
Southampton: I would have Southampton in form, defender, Lovern, his goals have been vital and with many clean sheets he wins for me.
Stoke City: I would have Begovic, he is a great goalkeeper and his diving saves or just amazing.
Sunderland: I would have Adam Johnson, he has not been in form but he is a good player on his day.
Swansea: I would have Michu, he is a great player and scores goals from midfield.
Tottenham: I would have Vertonghen, he scores goals and is a rock at the back.
West Brom: I would have either Morrison for his amazing long range efforts or Ben Foster because he is a great goalkeeper who keeps many clean sheets.
West Ham: I would have Morrison, his passing and skill is amazing I hope he becomes a England regular soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment