Tuesday 4 December 2012

Football saving the world?

Fans enjoying football at their local pub!
The most annoying thing in the world is when People say football " Is a waste of time". But here is a fact for you that my surprise a few people. Last year alone Football brought in £700 million. That is because Premier League teams like Manchester Untied, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester City. This is not English people buying kits I mean foreigners so Football has brought in a lot of money. This also happens abroad like Real Madrid and Barcelona. The top of the rate for money in to the UK is places like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and many other places that I think is boring. And after that it is football. So just wonder the £700 million and the flight ticket, Hotel Accommodation and then dinners? Also football helps your local community, how you may ask? The bad thing over a few years is that your local pubs are closing down. But now they are re growing. This is because of Sunday Launch and football. The Local Pub website have said for one football game a week for instance if the pub was in Liverpool and Liverpool and Everton were playing they will earn £100 a hour and that is very good.
So two hours of football and two games per a week or maybe two it is saving the local pubs. And then the people who work at the pubs can go and spend there money and boost the local economy. And now this is the big point: Footballers wage's. I am not a fan of them but they help the economy because they go out and spend it. They often buy cars, clothes,dinner and very big houses. So they help the local economy where they live. I am not a fan of politics but I am very big fan of football. So I am sticking up for it. The great game is amazing and it gives people joy all around the world and it also helps the world. I am a fan of other sports but name me an other sport that is loved than football and helps people like football? So I hope you enjoyed my documentary of the month next month it is Belgium football and how they cam so great so quickly?

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. Its very nice and informative article. Thanks.
    football news

    ReplyDelete