Friday 8 June 2012

Ok Fabrice.


Today in Bolton city centre I was just walking and by a present I walked in to Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba! I asked him a few quetions how life was going after his cardarice arrest against Tottenham in the fam cup.
so Fabrice how are you " I am very good at the momment. But Iam not fully fit to play football or sport at this present momment."
do you remember any thing from that game " I do I remember just running and then I felt some pain and collapsed. I also do remember all the medical team around me and that was it"!
will you ever play football again? " I dont know at the momment but I will keep trying but if I dont I will become an account at Bolton"!
are you upset after a good start to the season and clubs like Liverpool being linked with you? " I am very upset and my future now will always will be at Bolton but really were Liverpool intrested in me"!?

No comments:

Post a Comment