Thursday 7 June 2012

Who will win Euro 2012?

This summer there are so many contenders for Euro 2012. But with Spain trying to retain their crown and Germany trying to prove that they are the best team in the world! But today in this article I will go through who will win and who wil susprise Europe. So my contenders are Spain, France,Germany,Russia,Holland and England! But who will win? From my heart I say France but I just dont think their defence is good enough to win it. But also Spain but sadly Villa hasnt gone so their strike force has weakened. But lets go to Russia thet are my susprise team I think because they got exsperience liek Arashavain and the youth so I think maybe a win but they will get to the semis! England maybe score 1 and defend like Chelsea in the champions league and we might have an chance but they are very low. Holland good but in the group of death with portugal,Spain and Denmark! So my winners are France though if you read my match report of them last week it says everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment