Monday 3 September 2012

Drogba and Owen to the reds

I am very sorry that I am writing Liverpool stories all of the time but there is a lot of news coming out today. According to the Independent Liverpool want Michael Owen on a free transfer but also what really susprised me that we want Didier Drogba on loan. I dont know how serious this it but there has been a crisis at his club in China due to different people owning it and the Chinesea league ends next week until to December so dont be susprised if we get him.
But I would like to see two strikers after we cant put the ball in the back of the net. Drogba and Owen are both experts on that. Also Heskey has been linked with a move back to Liverpool, yes the donkey so this will be intresting as Liverpool can have two great players and they can travel to Anfield on a donkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment