Friday 28 September 2012

Taxi for Kean

Taxi for Kean in the end he ordered.
Finally after years of protests from the Blackburn supporters Steve Kean has finally left. He has resigned after he said it was "impossible" to work any more and he thinks he was unfairly treated by the owners. If I was him I should thank the owners for making him stay so long. If I was Kean I would of resigned ages ago to keep some dignity and a possibility of getting an other job. He should of resigned when Blackburn stayed up on his first season and now he isnt even friends with Sam Allardyce  so he cant bottle him out now.
Fans protest against Kean.
He has a shocking winning record only 28%. He lost 37 games in his time that is nearly a whole premier League season with out a win. But I have to admit it was quite funny while his time because I went to the game at Ewood Park when Liverpool beat them 3-2 and straight away the Blackburn fans got out there banners and started chanting "We want Kean Out"!

No comments:

Post a Comment