Sunday 2 September 2012

Owen back to the reds

Will he back in a Liverpool shirt
I know it is the end of the transfer market but due to the lack of signings Brendan Rodgers and strikers at Liverpool that they are trying to lure Michael Owen back to Liverpool on a free transfer. But his contract will be a play as you play contract worth £40,000 a week and a extra £40,000 if he scores a goal. But he will play many games as Liverpool are in the Europa League.
But from comments on other web sites say that is a mix of feelings like "great to see him back" or "he is old and cant play all of the time". But I would like to see him back but I think the Liverpool owners are shocking not buying Dempsey for such a cheap price If  I was at the game I will protest.
But Owen still has a good goal scoring record so he would be a good squad play like when Robbie Folwer cam back in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment