Wednesday 7 November 2012

Alonso move back to the premier league?

Could he wear this shirt again?
COPYRIGHT:LIVERPOOL4LIVE
Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso might be coming back to the Premier League as he fell out with Real Madrid. The ex Liverpool Fc midfielder left the Premier League back in 2009. The 30 year old wants a move back to the Premier League. Real Madrid will let him go in the summer as the they still know he is a good player. The asking price is unknown but I rate him at around £7 million maybe. Years ago he was worth so much worth but because of his age it might be hard for him to go back to his beloved Liverpool Fc. If you follow Alonso on Twitter he would see his obvious love for Liverpool.

The favourites are Ac Milan but he favours a move back to England. If you are a manager in the Premier League I would sign him because his game it not about pace it is all about sitting deep and passing long and if  Liverpool signed him he would be a great signing for them but I fear an other side might sign him as he is a great player. But the Spanish midfielder has contacted the Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard  about a move and he would love to see him pair up again as the successful Liverpool! If I have to honest when I went to the Real Madrid stadium tour and had a photo of him and me( only computer) I asked the woman at the end I will  buy it if you put him in red and a Liverpool badge!

No comments:

Post a Comment