Friday 2 November 2012

Cabaye on the move

Cabaye great player
Newcastle midfielder might be moving from Tyneside to the North West to Manchester Untied. According to sources close to Alex Ferguson say that that the manager is a very big fan of the French midfielder. When he joined Newcastle for £4.3 million from Lille in the summer 2011 not many Newcastle fans though he was good as all of his 12 goals in the French league in the 2010-2011 season were all from set pieces. But when I looked him up I was amazed how good his profile was. And last season he was a star for Newcastle as they finished 5th. The best moment I ever saw of him when he scored V Manchester Untied. That free kick was just out of this world and I think many Newcastle fans will agree with me.  Manchester Untied are willing to offer £20 million for 26 year old. Alex Ferguson believes that the French midfielder could help them as their midfielder isnt the best in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment