Friday 2 November 2012

My Everton prediction

football formation
How long can this team stay before injury?
Everton have had a great start to the season! But the question now is that can they keep it up? From what I have watched of them they look very good but I want to have a overall prediction. Everton have got a great starting eleven but their squad doesnt have quality all over. If Everton can have a injury free season they will easily get top 4. But that is a very slim chance. They remind me of Aston Villa when they finished 6th in 2009-2010 because they have a great starting eleven but faded because their squad wasn't full of quality.On Everton's day they can beat any one with their full team in the Premier League. If Everton lose Fellaini and Jelavic through injury they are doomed! They have a lot of pressure for holding the blue side of Merseyside to get them in to the champions League. If Everton can sign one or two world class players in January they can seriously challenge. But what I fear for them they are sometimes bottle big things such as the Fa Cup Semi Final against Liverpool and they were leading 1-0. But then they bottled it and lost 2-1. From my opinion they should of took them to the cleaners. This is my strongest Everton team.

No comments:

Post a Comment