Tuesday 13 November 2012

Zaha a future English talent?

It has been a big week this week for twenty year old, Wilfred Zaha. The English striker is in the England squad when they face Sweden on Wednesday night. When Liverpool were linked with him in January last year I looked hi  up and I was very impressed. I watched him when he played at Old Trafford when Crystal Palace beat them 2-1. He has a very good touch and good movement but he reminds me of Luis Suarez because he doesn't score all of the time like a regular goal scorer but he sets a lot up.

Wilfred Zaha
 From my opinion Crystal Palace wont get their £20 million asking price but instead they will get £12 million plus add ons. So far many Premier League scouts have been sent to watch him and they are: Arsenal, Man Ciy, Manchester Untied and Tottenham. But I will tell you know he wont join Real Madrid! He is a true English talent. But he wont leave in January because Crystal Palace are top of the championship and Ian Holloway plays attacking football to help to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment