Friday 24 August 2012

Fletcher target top 7

Steven Fletcher
Martin O'Neill is remaining tight-lipped over any more targets after Sunderland completed the signing of Steven Fletcher.

The Black Cats are understood to be in the market for Manchester City's Adam Johnson and John Guidetti.
Sunderland boss O'Neill refused to be drawn on questions over the pair shortly after the signing of Fletcher from Wolves for a £12million fee.
"At this minute I cannot furnish you with many more details" said O'Neill.
"I was hoping that we might be able to do so, so if you allow me to be pretty hesitant on that one, I'll refrain because I really can't tell you anything on a serious note.
"I'm still trying to improve the team, obviously. Like everything else we need some more help and we're trying to provide that and get that there before next Friday evening.
"As good as they are, I don't think our players can do it on their own and the more help we can get there the better."

No comments:

Post a Comment