Tuesday 21 August 2012

Liverpool,City and Spurs links = Southampton?

I dont understand this move?
As you know I have written many of my stories on Gaston Ramirez the Bologna midfielder linking him to the biggest names in England and know he is having a medical at Southampton to complete his £18million move down south.
He said at the end of last season "I want a move away from Bologna to a better side". And I can understand that but they finished 9th last season and Southampton might be relegated this season or will be trying to stay up. And they are only offering him £45,000 a week and for his quality he is surly better than that. I was happy when Unguary got knocked out of the Olympics because it said that Liverpool were about to sign him but nothing has happened since.
I understand that Southampton got money but why is Ramirez going? He has even said on his Twitter page about the Southampton move to it is not one of them awful rumours.

No comments:

Post a Comment