Sunday 21 October 2012

Owner to help Brendan and give him funds

Can he become Sahin's team mate once again?
If you were a Liverpool fan on deadline day last year you will tell me the owners are cheap like Mr Krabs in Sponge bob! But to repay for that he is going to give Brendan Rodgers funds in January to fight for a top 4 spot. And from my understanding Brendan Rodgers is a lucky man that there are so many strikers available for good money but of course you need a good owner. He wants Sahin on a permanent   deal as Real Madrid dont want him any more, Theo Walcott and he will be cheap as he only has 6 months on his contract and Lewandowski for £20 million. I think if Liverpool buy all of them they can contend and maybe from my opinion an other striker will do well and boost their chances and I will like to see Gary Hooper. And if they sell players they will still get a profit if they sell Downing for £10 million, Henderson, Fanagan and then Andy Carroll they know they are going to get  money for him in the summer. So write on My twitter page my name is Harry Baldwin because I want to know if you think if Liverpool buy them players will they get top 4?!

No comments:

Post a Comment