Wednesday 18 July 2012

Berbatov move?

Manchester Untied top goal scorer in 2010/2011 Dimater Berbatov is on the move to Ac Milan for £5 million. According to his Twitter page he said " When I am not wanted or needed I will go because I need to offer to the team. When I walk in at training Sir Alex says "You will go for £5 million but when I look at rumours it says £10 million. The striker has been linked with many clubs after he wants more first team football. With West Ham, Fulham and Ac Milan all wanting him Milan are the favourites to land him. Only a couple of seasons ago he was Man Utd was their record signing from Tottenham for £30.8 million. Many fans loved after he turned down the offer from their local rival Manchester City! But now where does his future lie?

No comments:

Post a Comment