Sunday 22 July 2012

'Racey' Rio quick to move remove his criticisms

This week Rio Ferdinand has said to Chelsea's left back Ashely Cole that he was a "Choc ice". Cole was sticking up for friend and team mate John Terry after the racist court decision with his brother Anton Ferdinand. They were arguing and that when it came out. Because this is a blog I would like to share my opinion  on it and what Ferdinand said was awful!  And now he cant use an accuse because that is not very nice unless he was offering to buy him one. As a neutral fan and a big lover of Man Utd i was actually very stunned he said that comment. I am not going to say that he is a racist that is the fa and any other thing that came out. But I think he was angry that his brother Anton didn't win the decision in court. Rio has got over millions of followers on twitter such as my self and I even saw that comment and I was deeply upset about it! I do apologise to any Man Utd fans that are reading you are probably as sad as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment