Tuesday 24 July 2012

WHAT Wolves and Real Madrid in talks!

Just then I was reading some football blogs and then I saw that Steven Fletcher yes the Wolves striker is a target for Real Madrid. Next season Real Madrid B are preparing a new team in Segunda Division B. Real Madrid want a finisher in that league and if things go well maybe the odd Copa Del Rey appearance. But Real Madrid can offer him top wages of £50,000 a week and he can make the odd appearance if he impresses and with his great movement and finishing I can see him playing in my mind right now. Only two years ago he was playing at Burnley and now Madrid are the favourites to sign him even ahead of Sunderland. But the fee will cost £10 million and that is alot for Madrids B team but I wish him the world of luck! And to say for more belief it is on every blog right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment